(photoshoot) The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer

« Older   Newer »
marie.
view post Posted on 18/5/2010, 10:13

CITAZIONE
The Beauty Book is a hard cover coffee table book with images of your favorite Celebrities, Musicians and Top models, all the monies raised from sales will go to Brain Cancer via the Charity called SNOG, this charitable organization is non-profit and relies on donations and fund raising, I know this because I lost a dear friend Natalie Sattler to brain cancer last September 2008, she was 35 years old.

SNOG is a charitable organisation, which aims to improve the management of brain tumors through targeted research, information and constant scrutiny of treatment options. The group supports the efforts of a multidisciplinary team of Doctors including Neurosurgeons, Oncologists and Pathologists. SNOG is co-ordinating research into various radiation and drug protocols used in advance treatments of maglignant tumors. The Group is involved inresearch projects that span the epidemiology, diagnostic images, surgical approached, tumor biology and drug trials.

The Beauty Book is for awareness and to raise money to help support people with this awful disease. 17,000 Americans and 2000 Australians are diagnosed with Brain tumors every year, 280,000 Worldwide. Brain Cancer is the leading cause in cancer-related death’s in patients younger than age 35.

Regards

DARREN TIESTE

Lei è tra le celebrità fotografate in questo libro da Darren Tieste. I proventi aiutano i malati di cancro al cervello.

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 18/5/2010, 11:29

Sembra strana... ma mi piace^^

marie.
view post Posted on 18/5/2010, 11:43

I capelli sono un po' troppo piatti in testa ^^; però sta bene.

DeBiasti Lovers
view post Posted on 21/5/2010, 12:55

carina però i capelli troppo flosci XD

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 23/5/2010, 16:27

Ma Leigh ha le lentiggini? Sembra di sì in questa foto, ma giuro di non avergliele mai notate prima...

marie.
view post Posted on 23/5/2010, 16:35

Le ha quando è abbronzata, pare le vengano appena vede il sole XD

@kaicchan
view post Posted on 23/5/2010, 16:41

è quello che succede anche a me quinci concordo xD

‚tìffany-
view post Posted on 23/5/2010, 18:59

sta bene *-* mi piace! i capelli forse un pò piatti sulla testa lol ma sta benissimo *-* per le lentiggini succede anche a me a volte, penso proprio sia come dite ^^

view post Posted on 10/3/2011, 00:08

out of time

Group:
Chuck/Ed

Anonymes!

leighton sembra avere molte freckles XD

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 10/3/2011, 00:09

Che bella <3 peccato per quell'orrenda tag, ne sono uscite anche del suo album, alcune nuove, ma sempre taggate così... uff ç_ç

marie.
view post Posted on 10/3/2011, 00:25

La prima col sorrisuccio è la mia preferita <3

Si5
view post Posted on 3/12/2011, 09:14

Bellissima!

60 replies since 18/5/2010, 10:13   1402 views