Ed Westwick
Frank Grillo
Minnie Driver
John Leguizamo
Maggie Q
Dianna Agron
AnnaSophia Robb

CITAZIONE
A financial thriller called, inexplicably, “A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island,” is about to head into production with Frank Grillo leading a cast that also includes Minnie Driver, John Leguizamo, Dianna Agron, Ed Westwick and Maggie Q, according to Variety.

Aram Rappaport wrote and will direct the film starring Grillo as an ex-Wall Street businessman who is tasked by the Secretary of the Treasury with saving the American economy from a cyber attack: “With the help of his wife, he recruits his rag tag team of misfits, and prepares to save the world from total financial implosion.” The title seems to suggest it’ll have some connection to a real life conspiracy that’s linked to a secret meeting US Senators had with Wall Street bigwigs on the Georgian resort island Jekyll Island in the year 1910. The meeting is theorized by the crazies to have led to the Federal Reserve System. Who ever said economics was boring?! Filming begins next month.

Grillo can soon be seen as villain Crossbones in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” while “Glee” alum Agron next has indie drama “Pretenders” with Michael B. Jordan, Anton Yelchin and Imogen Poots. “Gossip Girl” star Westwick recently played Tybalt in the new “Romeo and Juliet” and is shooting monster mash-up comedy “The Kitchen Sink.”

X

CITAZIONE
'A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island' also stars Dianna Agron, John Leguizamo, Ed Westwick and Maggie Q

Frank Grillo is set star along with Dianna Agron, John Leguizamo, Minnie Driver, Ed Westwick and Maggie Q in indie thriller “A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island” from “The Butler” producer Hilary Shor.

Aram Rappaport is directing from a script he wrote and helped develop with Shor. The two began developing the script during the shoot for Shor’s “The Paperboy.”

Story follows an ex-Wall Street man, played by Grillo whom the Secretary of the Treasury enlists to thwart a cyber attack that threatens to derail the American economy. With the help of his wife, he recruits his rag tag team of misfits, and prepares to save the world from total financial implosion.

“Aram is one of the new breed of writer directors. For me to get on board with him was a no brainer … he has it all as an emerging talent,” Shor said. “The recent events transpiring within our federal government make this film topical and poignant. I think we’re all wondering what’s going to happen to our money.”

Production begins next month.

x

Edited by chair_F. - 18/11/2013, 10:39

frangel89
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 08:27

Contenta per Ed, ma quando inizia a girare Bone in the Throat a Londra???? :unsure:

Si5
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 09:11

:ryghryr:

Yeahhhhhhhh! Non conosco Frank Grillo ma Minnie Driver dovrebbe essere abbastanza una garanzia sul film.. La Agron, poi, secondo me, si sta lanciando in buoni progetti quindi, questo, credo sia uno di quelli!

chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 09:54

Quoto Flo!! <3 c'è aria di progetto promettente, sono fiera di Ed!! Speriamo che esca qualcosa dal set, sono curiosa di sapere che parte avrà!

Chissà dove lo girano.

Dianna a me non è mai piaciuta in realtà, forse perchè mi ricorda i vecchi tempi EJ .-. lol
Ma ho sempre adorato questa foto Ed/Dianna

Edited by chair_F. - 30/10/2013, 10:34

Elisy
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 11:36

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 30/10/2013, 09:54) 
Dianna a me non è mai piaciuta in realtà, forse perchè mi ricorda i vecchi tempi EJ .-. lol

Neanche a me è mai piaciuta!

Contentissima per Edoardo <3

•giulia»
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 15:18

grande Ed !
il film sembra promettere bene...

annaritaps89
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 18:29

Alla grande Ed!
Ormai ha preso il via. Fiera di lui.

Kassandra Black
view post Posted on 30/10/2013, 18:43

Uh che bello Ed e Dianna in uno stesso film *O*

chair_F.
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 10:57

Gireranno a Chicago!

8HI1Lby

•giulia»
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 12:00

che carina Minnie che twitta Ed <3

frangel89
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 13:05

Ma iniziano questo mese o Dicembre? Scusate se rompo! :unsure: :(

Si5
view post Posted on 2/11/2013, 13:50

Ah! Simpatica Minnie XD ...non credevo si conoscessero già!

...e mi piace che gireranno a Chicago.

chair_F.
view post Posted on 6/11/2013, 08:23

CITAZIONE
Minnie Driver, Dianna Agron, Ed Westwick to shoot movie in Chicago

Just because the weather is getting colder doesn’t mean Chicago is done playing host to Hollywood this year.

The indie thriller “A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island” will begin filming in Chicago soon, with Aram Rappaport ("Syrup") set to direct. According to a spokeswoman for Rappaport, shooting dates are still in flux.

The movie stars Minnie Driver (“Good Will Hunting”), Dianna Agron (“Glee”), Ed Westwick (“Gossip Girl”), John Leguizamo (“Ice Age”), Frank Grillo (“Prison Break) and Maggie Q (“Nikita”).

“So , I'm off to Chicago...” Driver tweeted Thursday. “This script is utterly brilliant.”

According to Variety, the “Story follows an ex-Wall Street man, played by Grillo whom the Secretary of the Treasury enlists to thwart a cyber attack that threatens to derail the American economy. With the help of his wife, he recruits his rag tag team of misfits, and prepares to save the world from total financial implosion.”

"A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island" will join the already impressive list of projects that have shot in Chicago this year, including the movies "Transformers: Age of Extinction," "Divergent" and "Jupiter Ascending" and TV shows "Chicago Fire," "Betrayal," "Sirens" and "Mind Games," among others.

x

marie.
view post Posted on 7/11/2013, 00:23

L'odio per Dianna che si acchiappa tutti i miei mariti XD

chair_F.
view post Posted on 7/11/2013, 19:45

Le riprese dureranno 4 settimane e inizieranno verso metà - fine Novembre.

CITAZIONE
The indie thriller A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island will begin a four week shoot in Chicago later this month.

x

28 replies since 29/10/2013, 23:10   604 views