Interviews at the Style Awards 2012

« Older   Newer »
chair_F.
view post Posted on 6/9/2012, 18:30

CITAZIONE
Ed Westwick says he was a style icon before 'Gossip Girl,' is bringing back the straightjacket

When Ed Westwick picked up a trophy at the 9th annual Style Awards last night, there was one person he didn’t mention during his acceptance speech — his TV alter ego, Chuck Bass.

I already had it,” the Gossip Girl actor told EW when asked what he’s learned about looking good while working on the stylish CW series. ”I’m my own style icon, that’s why I’m here.”

Westwick rocked the open shirt and evening scarf look at last night’s festivities, so what can we expect to see the fashion-forward actor wearing next?

I’ll tell you, what I want to do is a straight jacket,” he said. “Like the old punks used to wear in the ’70s. I want to do a straight jacket, it’s cool.”

source

chair_F.
view post Posted on 6/9/2012, 21:46

CITAZIONE
Ed Westwick Reveals: There’s ‘Hope’ For Chuck & Blair On ‘Gossip Girl’

There’s definitely hope,” he told HollywoodLife.com at the Style Awards. “We get pretty close. I can’t really say anything else.”

The British boy who plays the handsome Chuck Bass also said it will be bittersweet when the series finally comes to an end.

I think it’s sad. I’m going to miss everyone I work with, but I think everything good must come to an end,” he said.

And of course he’ll miss his devoted Chair fans! When asked if he had one message for them, he said he just really wants to say “thank you.”

Just to say a very huge thank you. It’s of course been incredible. We keep seeing people out on the streets in New York and New York’s been a real home for us. It’s been a real home for me being from England and just to see an appreciation for what we do it means the world to us, so thanks,” he told HollywoodLife.com.

X

CITAZIONE
HollywoodLife - We’re so excited for the upcoming season of Gossip Girl.
Ed Westwick – Good.

HL - What can you tell us—is there hope for Chuck and Blair?
EW – Yeah, no. There definitely is some hope. Y’know, we go on a nice…um… We get pretty close. Uh… I can’t really say much else. Obviously it’s all kind of very top secret. We’re trying to build some really good momentum for the end of the show. But it’s been a really fun…uh… lots of twists and turns as usual, so it’s gonna be a good finish.

HL – So the Chair fans can still hold on…
EW – Yeah. And I’ve been really… it’s been fantastic to see so many people still in the streets and from all over the world like enjoying coming seeing us shoot on the streets here, so it’s fantastic.

HL – And how was it when your father on the show came back alive? Was that storyline…
EW – That was a big one to sell. Yeah, it was a big one to sell, but I think we did a good job, so I hope everyone kind of enjoyed it. Y’know, it was a nice big cliffhanger, a nice big shocker.

HL – We believed it, but you reading that script. Were you like, Oh my god?
EW – It’s a tough one to sell, y’know. But it was…um… whatever. But in the wacky, crazy world of Gossip Girl things happen. Anything can happen.

HL- And so, last question, Gossip Girl. Do you think we’ll see… y’know, we’ve seen pictures of Serena and Blair filiming together. Is there hope for them to rekindle that friendship they kind of left on the rocks?
EW – Anything’s possible… I’ve gotta go in…

HL – Thank you.

VIDEO

1 replies since 6/9/2012, 18:30   187 views