Chairity for Broken Butterflies, ente di beneficenza Chair

« Older   Newer »
Fecalina
view post Posted on 10/8/2012, 12:35

tumblr_m8if3qUpGh1rdrwxbo1_500

CITAZIONE
One of our lovely CHAIRleaders Becca Morgan (@RauhlPrincess) started a charity called "CHAIRity For Broken Butterflies" to help children with heart problems all over the world ♥

"The first thing that comes to mind when I think of this fandom is one word. LOVE. We love Chuck and Blair, we love being fangirls, and we love each other. So...why don't we pass on this love to some children in need?

With the idea of love in mind, I have picked a "chairity" that helps children ALL OVER THE WORLD with heart problems. I thought since we are a very international, diverse fandom that I should pick an international fund, not just one in my country (The United States). All of the money will go towards the International Children's Heart Foundation."

Please go read about her story and learn about this very insprational CHAIRity and see if can donate some love ;)

io trovo sia un'iniziativa bellissima e davvero giusta, quindi propongo di aiutare questa propaganda, chiedendo ovviamente aiuto agli admin, questa ragazza ha avuto una grande idea siamo davvero molti nel mondo e potremme fare, non dico tanto, ma quel poco per aiutare anche un solo bambino lo potremmo fare, allora che ne pensate???? :gfdgfdg:

questa è la fonte :
X

Fecalina
view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 13:11

tumblr_m98dyuFOWE1rdrwxbo1_500

CITAZIONE
CFBB UPDATE:

Chairity for Broken Butterflies is still running! However, our donations have seemed to have frozen.

We have $210 $235 dollars in our funds. We are only $65 away from our goal! WE CAN’T GIVE UP NOW! So please please please…

Promote, promote, promote. Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, WHEREVER! Promotion is our biggest weapon in our battle. So please, reblog, retweet, tweet, like, post, WHATEVER! It’s all appreciate and works towards our goal of $275.
Tell relatives! Relatives can help by even donating a penny. Just SPREAD THE NEWS!
Like our facebook page, follow us here on Tumblr, and follow me on Twitter.
Create Tumblr edits like this one or help us promote in any way you can think of!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE!
WE CAN DO THIS CHAIRLEADERS! We’ve already made it so far. Best not to give up now!

You can start by reblogging this post ;)

XOXO, Becca, founder of CFBB

la fonte è sempre la stessa

1 replies since 10/8/2012, 12:35   135 views