Leighton's interview

« Older   Newer »
chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:51

CITAZIONE
Upper East Side stories a feast for Meester
'Gossip Girl' 100th Episode

Leighton Meester has sauntered around the Upper East Side in Blair Waldorf's heels for 100 episodes, but she admits she's nothing like her onscreen persona.

"I'm probably the least like my character of anybody," Meester says, "She's very dramatic and extravagant in a lot of ways. She's always plotting and planning and gossiping. Even the smaller things like her style and her choice of men, all of it is very different than me."

Though Blair has schemed and manipulated her way through five seasons, Meester loves the character for her confidence.

"She's a really strong-willed woman," she says. "She's an admirable person because speaks her mind. She doesn't take no for an answer".

"I was really lucky. In a world like TV, you usually don't get characters, especially young female characters, that are so well-rounded."

Meester calls "Gossip Girl" a "dream project" and credits the show for her success.

"It's so much experience packed into every single day. You're constantly being able to practice and hone your talent," she says, but adds she can "get quite bored easily."

Her film roles include an aspiring country singer in "Country Strong" and a co-ed channeling "Single White Female" in "The Roommate." Meester, also a singer, lent her voice to Cobra Starship's song "Good Girls Go Bad," featured on an episode of "Gossip."

As Blair has gone from prep-school queen bee to princess-to-be, one relationship has remained constant -- Blair's on-again-off-again romance with "Gossip" bad boy Chuck Bass, played by Ed Westwick.

"He and I work really well together because there's this chemistry that works offscreen as well," Meester says. "Even with non-romantic (storylines when) our characters are fighting, I just really enjoy it, but I'd rather they be getting along."

In contrast to the Upper East Side decadence of "Gossip," Meester reflects fondly on the normal on-set moments the cast has shared throughout the years.

"The best part of work is the hair and makeup room at the stages where we have all of our dogs," Meester says. "Everybody brings in magazines and movies and we all eat in there and hang out. It's a family affair."

X

juls
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:55

CITAZIONE
"He and I work really well together because there's this chemistry that works offscreen as well," Meester says. "Even with non-romantic (storylines when) our characters are fighting, I just really enjoy it, but I'd rather they be getting along."

:yoyo-emoticon: :yoyo-emoticon: :yoyo-emoticon:

*l'amour fou*
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:57

ormai non riescono più a negarlo :yoyo-emoticon: :yoyo-emoticon:

chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:57

Finalmente una dichiarazione un pò più sbottonata anche da parte sua *____*

*muore*

:yoyo-emoticon:

juls
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:59

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 30/1/2012, 14:57) 
Finalmente una dichiarazione un pò più sbottonata anche da parte sua *____*

*muore*

:yoyo-emoticon:

infattiiiii <3333
Leigh è solo più riservata :jkiuuu:

chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:00

Scì *O* non c'era bisogno che dicesse quell'offscreen.... I mean, bastava dire la solita cosa della chemistry on set, e invece *____________*

juls
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:05

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 30/1/2012, 15:00) 
Scì *O* non c'era bisogno che dicesse quell'offscreen.... I mean, bastava dire la solita cosa della chemistry on set, e invece *____________*

sciiiiiiii fede hai ragionissimo :*o*:
oggi sono davvero felice..è un periodo intenso di dichiarazioni, non può essere un caso, i leighted esisitono :yoyo-emoticon: :yoyo-emoticon: :yoyo-emoticon:

°|Miss S@ssï|°
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:06

Qui secondo me stanno tastando il terreno per uscire allo scoperto *O* ha ragione Kat a pensare così Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :23r5: :23r5: :23r5: :23r5:

Ps: grazie Giuly per il messaggio non ti dico quando c'ho messo ad aprire il post già oggi sono super ansiosa *O*

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:07

ahahahahahhahaha evviva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333

chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:09

CITAZIONE
Qui secondo me stanno tastando il terreno per uscire allo scoperto *O*

CITAZIONE
non può essere un caso, i leighted esisitono

EHgn5

rosanna15882
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:13

Ora manca solo una fotina di loro due mano nella mano per le vie di New York :fddddddddd: :rfrfg: e vissero tutti felici e contenti! :23r5:

°|Miss S@ssï|°
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:19

Fedeeeeeeeee si A-M-A-N-O! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

chair_F.
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:24

CITAZIONE (°|Miss S@ssï|° @ 30/1/2012, 15:19) 
Fedeeeeeeeee si A-M-A-N-O! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

31ix3

:hfdvgrthrth: :23r5: :*o*: :fddddddddd:

**MIKY**
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:33

Meno male almeno i Leighted ci stanno soddisfazione! :D

°|Miss S@ssï|°
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:35

tumblr_lya8hmS9j11qaa163o1_500

20 replies since 30/1/2012, 14:51   583 views