RUMOR: Cowgirl Bandits

« Older   Newer »
kaicchan,
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 15:59

CITAZIONE
Amber Heard (“All The Boys Love Mandy Lane’’) and Leighton Meester (TVs ‘’Gossip Girl’’) will star in a pre-menopausal version of ‘’Thelma & Louise’’, according to Production Weekly.

Jessica Manafort is attached to direct ‘’Cowgirl Bandits’’, with Paul Schiff producing.

Manafort worked with Heard on the 2007 comedy ‘’Remember the Daze’’. The movie, which Manafort also wrote, revolved around the relationship dynamics of a group of suburban teens on the last day of school in 1999. Heard played a cool “stoner” chick who is looking for direction and meaning in her life.Heard is known for playing the lead role in the popular but mistreated ”All the Boys Love Mandy Lane”, as well as for her performances in ”The Pineapple Express” and ”The Informers”. She next appears with Johnny Depp in ”The Rum Diary”.

Meester is best known for her role on CW’s ”Gossip Girl”. She also has a top ten track in the charts at the moment – Good Girls Go Bad.

Source: Movie Hole

marie.
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 16:07

Un film? Un film?? *___*

kaicchan,
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 16:11

sìììììììììì *_______________*

*Samy-Bass*
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 18:55

Cowgirl... sai che bella!!!!

marie.
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 22:53

Epperò mi sa di mezza schifezza sto progetto ;_;
CITAZIONE
Le belle Amber Heard e Leighton Meester, star di Gossip Girl, saranno protagoniste di Cowgirl Bandits, pellicola diretta da Jess Manafort e prodotta da Paul Schiff. Il film è descritto come un Thelma & Louise giovanilistico, ma sul plot, per il momento, vige il più assoluto riserbo.

,RoryWestwick
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 13:11

chissà.. vedremo!

marie.
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 17:04

Very Inutil ne sa più di me
CITAZIONE
film dal titolo provvisorio The Uncatchable Cowgirl Bandits of Nottingham, Texas. Sarà diretto da Jess Manafort e uscirà nel 2012. Si tratta di un film d'azione con delle giovani donne che si ribellano ai governanti corrotti di una cittadine del Texas.

Aspettiamo conferme da Leighton ù.ù
in realtà mi ispira più di Roommate, ma mi sembra ancora una cacchiata di film -.-''

makki`
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 17:05

*_______________________*

_claire
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 17:05

mmm, ora come ora non è che mi ispiri molto.. poi, appunto, finchè non arrivano conferme da Leight non credo ù_ù

Queen S.
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 17:46

Oddio mi ricorda il bandidas con la Cruz e la Hayek e onestamente non mi da di niente di buono! Fate fare a Leigh un film in costume d'epoca!!

cornelia86
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 18:11

CITAZIONE
mmm, ora come ora non è che mi ispiri molto.. poi, appunto, finchè non arrivano conferme da Leight non credo ù_ù

Quoto chia, per il momento sono un pò titubante!!!!

marie.
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 15:50

Lei ha quasi confermato -.-
CITAZIONE
There was very little additional info given about the project other than it would be a younger version of the classic chick flick starring Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon (in it, they play women on the run from the law after shooting a rapist). Word was that Jess Manafort was rumored to be on board as the director. He also worked the girls in “Remember the Daze.” So, when we got Leighton on the set of her music video for “Somebody to Love,” we thought we’d see if we could get any more info out of her about it. Instead of info, however, we got a (maybe) confirmation!

“Oh that is, um, something that I’m possibly going to be working on, but I can’t talk too much about it because I think that just came out like yesterday [October 16],” she said, dancing around the question. “I don’t know how much… what can I say about that? It’s still in development. There you go.”

Elie#
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 16:12

Mah. Lo vedrò, per carità... ma non è che ispiri più di tanto xD

marie.
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 01:21

Ma perchè anzichè fare videoclip inutili & commerciali non fa qualche provino con registi decenti? ç__ç

Queen S.
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 20:31

CITAZIONE
ContentFilm International has taken worldwide rights to The Uncatchable Cowgirl Bandits Of Nottingham, Texas from director Jess Manafort and writer Michael Tabb.

The film stars Leighton Meester (pictured) and Amber Heard with more cast to be announced shortly. It is billed as a sassy, wild drama, full of shoot-em-ups, wisecracks, car chases and bar brawls. It is produced by Paul Schiff, Tai Duncan and Katherine Brown.

“This project is fresh, fun and timely and I¹m looking forward to working with Jess, Leighton, Amber, Jamie and the rest of the team,” producers Schiff and Duncan said in a statement.

“This is going to be a whole lot of bank robbing fun - it is girl power with guns! We’re very excited to be working with Paul, Tai and Jess,” said Content’s Jamie Carmichael.

19 replies since 16/10/2009, 15:59   335 views