CENTRO SPOILER

« Older   Newer »
**MIKY**
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 15:56

Dopo aver visto il video,questo spolier mi sembra alquanto inutile e le risposte sono davvero sciocche (almeno quelle riguardanti i Dair). Insomma ma quale fuoco e fuoco? Ancora insistete con questi Dair?!

•Marù
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 16:23

cosa inutile da kristin sui rufly e bart,non l'ho manco letta tbh.

CITAZIONE
You thought the love triangle between Blair, Dan and Chuck was complicated on Gossip Girl?

We're pretty sure that it pales in comparison to newly resurrected triangle between Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and her two husbands, Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Bart (Robert John Burke). That's right: Lily, Queen of the Upper East Side, is technically a bigamist now that Bart has returned from the grave (or, you know, his hideaway in Europe).

So what will Lily do now that she has two husbands on her hands? And should fans be worried about Rufus and Lily's already-on-the-rocks marriage? We chatted with Kelly Rutherford, who tells us some "tough choices" will be made in tonight's season finale...

MORE: Our Spoiler Chat Is Now Daily: Get the Latest Scoop on Gossip Girl, Glee, Vampire Diaries and More!

PlayIan Harding Gives Juicy Finale Scoop

Play2012 Golden Globes: Ryan Kwanten

Play2012 Golden Globes: Joe Manganiello
"A lot of the characters are having major things happen in their lives; it's a very pivotal time," Kelly says of Gossip Girl's season ender. "I think with Bart back, it really has changed my dynamic with my husband. I think everyone's going to have to make some choices, so it's going to be very interesting to see what choices they make....I think everyone in the finale is really having to deal with some tough choices."

Lily has yet to come face-to-face with her not-so-dead husband, but Kelly teases that that will change in tonight's episode, which will also put Lily in the same room with both husbands at the same time. Talk about awkward! "I think it's a mixture of things," Kelly says of Lily's reaction to Bart being alive. "She's obviously in shock that he is alive, and I'm sure there are feelings of, 'Why wasn't I told about this? Why didn't I know about this?' At the same time, probably a lot of excitement and relief that he is alive after all this time and a lot of questions that need to be answered. That's got to be the craziest thing to ever happen to someone!"

Bart's return comes at a very fragile time in Rufus and Lily's marriage, as the two are in the midst of their worst fight ever and aren't living together. Could Lily possibly fall for Bart...again? "The timing of it couldn't be crazier, because after everything they've been through this season, I think she's questioning a lot of her life and her relationships," Kelly explains. "Rufus is definitely one of them and where his loyalties lie. I think Bart coming back, the timing of it couldn't be more odd in terms of where Rufus and Lily stand, which will make for some interesting decisions."

MORE: Renewed or Canceled? Your TV Cheat Sheet on the Fate of Your Favorite Shows!

Prior to all the craziness (Lily's mother dying, Ivy taking their apartment, Lily cutting Rufus off, etc.) that has gone down toward the end of season five, Rufus and Lily were the show's anchor, the one relationship that seemed destined to survive all the backstabbing and scheming. Kelly says she's enjoying the shakeup in their marriage, saying, "I think it's normal .I think it's real. I think to pretend that life is perfect and two people get along all the time is not real. What I love about the show is that the adults are real; they aren't pretending to be something else."

So how and when did Kelly find out that Gossip Girl was planning on "resurrecting" Bart Bass? "There was some little rumor going around the makeup room. I heard and I thought, "Oh, I'm not going to run with this because they can't be serious!" she says. "I wasn't sure if they were kidding me. It probably started a couple of weeks before I read the script and found out he was going to be back. I was very excited."

Gossip Girl's finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. on the CW.

Are you excited for Gossip Girl's finale tonight? What do you want to see happen? Do you think Lily will leave Rufus for Bart? Sound off in the comments!

Continua a leggere: http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...6#ixzz1urFWBwxu

*_Eny-Pablo&Castellù_*
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 19:06

ho capito pochissimo >.<

Rajinz
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:31

anche carolyn (FF) diciamo ha confermato che per DB sarà la fine ^^

CITAZIONE
I want to explain that there were many various reasons why I didn't tell everyone the end--one of them being because I was adivised not too and another -- perhaps the the biggest reason I had was because I knew if I told everyone when I first found out--it would cheapen the enjoyment of the episodes leading up to it --as it sadly did for me.

**MIKY**
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:40

Mi sembra tutto un sogno... La fine dei Dair,che bellezza! E' stato un parto però va bene lo stesso (:

chair_F.
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:43

SPOILER ALERT:

Mid Episode: Rufus, Serena & Dan are at the "Divorce Party" Rufus goes to ask one of Lily's famous acquatainces about her whereabouts. Serena asks how Dan is- he says that Blair is on her way so he is doing well. She says that he probably hasn't seen GG -- he questions why. She says that Blair is at the empire and then says (sarcastically) that B is probably just there to tell Chuck it is over for good. Dan frowns. Serena brings him over to the bar to get a drink with a sly smirk on her face because she knows her plan is working.

End Of Episode: Blair is on a train with her mother somewhere in France. Her mom notices that B is sighing a lot and asks if she is upset about leaving. B says that she is looking forward to working in the fashion industry with her. Her mom asks if she regrets not talking to Serena before she left. B responds in the negative and that she knows what she wants now she is going to get it.

Serena tries to call GG again.

Dan leaving in a car.

Chuck and Jack are in Monte Carlo playing poker. Jack says that they need to win big to take down Bart. Jack leaves the table. Blair arrives with her own chips.

Arila
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:45

No ragazze non mi dite che fanno vedere Blair che aiuta Chuck e basta senza che tornano insieme perchè davvero ho il rifiuto totale a questo punto!

werty0
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:49

E quindi? No, che fine sarebbe??? Non scherziamo eh!!!

Fede come mai l'ultimo pezzo l'hai tolto? Ma chi è che sa queste cose???

Si5
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:51

Oh Signore!

pablitam89
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:53

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 14/5/2012, 22:43) 
Chuck and Jack are in Monte Carlo playing poker. Jack says that they need to win big to take down Bart. Jack leaves the table. Blair arrives with her own chips.

And so?? Non vorranno mica lasciarci così per tutta l'estate??!!!

werty0
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:54

Ma quanto durerà la puntata per far accadere tutte queste cose che sappiamo (e quelle che speriamo)???

chair_F.
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:57

CITAZIONE

Perchè era un commento di Carolyn, la ragazza Dair che ha fornito gli spoiler e le call sheet, è tornata poco fa e ha scritto quello u.u
Secondo voi come mai non ha scritto come finisce la puntata? Non ha descritto la scena al Casinò.

werty0
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 21:58

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 14/5/2012, 22:57) 
CITAZIONE

Perchè era un commento di Carolyn, la ragazza Dair che ha fornito gli spoiler e le call sheet, è tornata poco fa e ha scritto quello u.u
Secondo voi come mai non ha scritto come finisce la puntata? Non ha descritto la scena al Casinò.

Come fai ad essere così positiva? Io sono in preda all'ansia adesso :t5hhfghh:
E se finisce davvero "a cavolo" che ci lasciano sospesi? Sono capaci...

Edited by werty0 - 14/5/2012, 23:00

chair_F.
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 22:00

Ragazze <3 ricordatevi che Chuck deve dire YES, e che l'anello torna. Che torna a fare se non sarà in una scena CB? Che ci sono andati a fare EL da HW? Avremo l'engagement ;)

werty0
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 22:01

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 14/5/2012, 23:00) 
Ragazze <3 ricordatevi che Chuck deve dire YES, e che l'anello torna. Che torna a fare se non sarà in una scena CB? Che ci sono andati a fare EL da HW? Avremo l'engagement ;)

:jkiuuu: :jkiuuu: :jkiuuu:

7745 replies since 10/5/2011, 00:52   122228 views