THAT’S MY BOY

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 11:35

out of time

Group:
Chuck/Ed

Anonymes!

c'è Adam Sandler quindi se è vera la notizia dovrà essere una cosa divertente e ce la vedo fare cose "comiche"

sassina86
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 14:14

Speriamo che vada in porto XD

misscaroline
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 17:28

CITAZIONE
Leighton Meester: 'I Hate You, Dad' with Vanilla Ice?

Leighton Meester is in talks to join Vanilla Ice in Adam Sandler’s new movie, I Hate You, Dad.

The comedy centers around a father (Sandler) who moves in with his son (Andy Samberg) and his fiancee (Meester), “only to immediately start feuding with the bride-to-be,” according to Variety.

And Vanilla Ice’s role? He’s reportedly playing a gay wedding coordinator!

Adam will also be producing the flick, which is set to begin filming this summer for a June 2012 release.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/

Queen S.
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 11:04

raga qui pare ci sia lo script del film, non l'ho letto, ma le americane dicono che fa schifo...Anche se ci sono buonissime probabilità che non sia la versione definitiva perchè è un pò vecchio..

marie.
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 12:25

Ma non so nemmeno come si chiamano i personaggi ;_;

Queen S.
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 12:41

non vorrei dire cacchiate, ma mi pare che il pg di Leigh si chiamerà Stacey, prendetela con le pinze sta cosa, non ricordo dove l'ho letta xD

marie.
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 13:00

Ok, ho letto qualcosina. Non ho beccato cose volgari XD Penso che Stacey sia all'oscuro di qualcosa, sembra la protagonista inconsapevole di quanto sia sfigato/idiota il fidanzato XD

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 11/4/2011, 18:24

Il film verrà girato in Massachusetts:

CITAZIONE
That location scouts and producers for Adam Sandler’s new movie, “I Hate You, Dad,” have checked out the pole action at the Cabaret Lounge in Peabody twice! The movie, which Sandler will film in Massachusetts after his production company wraps on “Here Comes the Boom,” is the story of a cranky dad, played by James Caan, who moves in with his son right before the kid is about to get married. It also stars Andy Samberg of “Saturday Night Live,” “Gossip Girl” Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice.
x

marie.
view post Posted on 12/4/2011, 22:19

Direi che è sicuro, no?

chair_F.
view post Posted on 2/6/2011, 07:17

CITAZIONE
Susan Sarandon, Milo Ventimiglia and “Saturday Night Live” player Will Forte have joined the cast of Sony Pictures’ comedy “I Hate You Dad.”

Adam Sandler stars as a father who moves in with his son (Andy Samberg) and his fiancée (Leighton Meester) on the eve of their wedding, only to immediately start feuding with the bride-to-be.

Sarandon will play Sandler’s sexy teacher who slept with him when he was a teenager and wound up giving birth to Samberg’s character.

As for Ventimiglia, the “Heroes” alum will play a different kind of hero — a menacing Iraq War veteran who has an overly loving relationship with Meester, who plays his sister.

Pic co-stars James Caan and features appearances by Ian Ziering and Vanilla Ice. Sarandon’s daughter Eva Amurri is also in talks to join the cast along with Blake Clark, Meagan Fay, Tony Orlando and former ESPN anchor Dan Patrick.

Sean Anders and John Morris (“Sex Drive”) are directing the laffer from a script by David Caspe and David Wain & Ken Marino. Sandler is producing through his Happy Madison banner along with Jack Giarraputo and Heather Parry, while Barry Bernardi exec produces.

“I Hate You Dad” is scheduled for release on June 15, 2012.

source

marie.
view post Posted on 2/6/2011, 10:11

Oddio, Susan! *gioia*

Hermione Weasley
view post Posted on 2/6/2011, 11:15

Yay per Susan! Ma nay per Milo...

chair_F.
view post Posted on 6/6/2011, 17:01

Secondo OLV oggi stanno già girando o.o X

marie.
view post Posted on 7/6/2011, 12:28

MAMAMAMAMAMA appena letto, Ian Ziering?? Steeeeeeeeeve XD AMO.

misscaroline
view post Posted on 7/6/2011, 12:34

CITAZIONE
Ian Ziering?? Steeeeeeeeeve XD AMO.

QUOTO!!

43 replies since 1/4/2011, 20:35   868 views