QUOTES su Leighton da critici,colleghi&amici

« Older   Newer »
~Tuccin
view post Posted on 4/5/2011, 08:36

Aaron Tveit:
CITAZIONE
I have to go out on a limb and say Leighton. She is a firey beast. And I mean that in the most sexy, endearing way possible. I think she walks out of that house unscathed. And the house probably blows up as she walks away in slow motion…like a rap video.

x

marie.
view post Posted on 8/5/2011, 18:31

Mi sa che l'avevo messa all'inizio ma questo è un caso in cui repetita iuvant. AMO quest'uomo da quando ho letto quella quote!

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 8/5/2011, 18:55

uh, non sapevo fosse vecchia, scusate hihihih

~Tuccin
view post Posted on 23/7/2011, 09:42

CITAZIONE
“I really loved working with Leighton Meester. I was a really big fan of the show and in particular I loved her on it. We had so much fun together. As a person, she is so humble and funny and very sweet.”

- Jennifer Missoni x

Ra_Prongs
view post Posted on 10/8/2011, 11:58

Alcune altre quotes da Fanforum, spero non ci siano già

CITAZIONE
"Brilliant, funny, creative. Her mind is like a computer — she can play multiple things at once and she has expert timing.
Remarkable skill and a wonderful singer as well. A great friend and I think her career has no bounds. I can’t wait to see what she does next." - Norman Buckley

CITAZIONE
"Leighton is fantastic, she is nuts. I love that and we had a lot of fun on set." - Hugo Becker

CITAZIONE
“What makes Leighton so attractive is that she’s very confident. She’s confortable in her own skin and she’s not trying to win anyone’s approval, which is sexy.
She’s also really intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I feel like I have an odd sense of humor and she does, too. We’re both kind of weirdos.
When you’re hanging out with her, you’re free to do anything. She doesn’t judge. Leighton was born in the wrong generation.
She should have been born in the ’70s because she’s very free-spirited.
If people would be shocked by anything about her, it’s how nice she is, how personable. And obviously, she’s gorgeous.” - Chace Crawford

CITAZIONE
"I really wanted Leighton because she's such an incredible actor and she's also incredibly beautiful
so the combination for me was just perfect. She's the perfect girl to me, really, truly." - Vera Wang

CITAZIONE
"She has more talent in her pinkie finger than most artists I've worked with." -Shahine Ezell

martina'
view post Posted on 10/8/2011, 13:11

Che ciccino Chace <33 Ha detto delle bellissime parole.

Kassandra Black
view post Posted on 19/2/2012, 15:53

dal twitter di norman buckley <3

CITAZIONE
Norman Buckley

@itsmeleighton you're the kind of actress i mentally cast in everything, you know. it was so much fun working with you again!

MelanyH.
view post Posted on 19/2/2012, 16:02

Uuuh, me le ero perse tutte queste belle citazioni su Leight! :jkiuuu:

*Audrey*
view post Posted on 20/2/2012, 10:37

Chace :jkiuuu:

marie.
view post Posted on 20/2/2012, 12:21

Io forse vi sembrerò scema ma quando leggo certi elogi quasi mi commuovo XD manco fossero per me, lol

OhLively
view post Posted on 21/9/2012, 22:47

Leighton é la ragazza perfetta.Punto.
Riesco a immaginarla negli anni 70 piena di fiori e spargendo perle di saggezza.

25 replies since 9/11/2009, 09:26   775 views