what they say about the couple - QUOTES Chair & Leighted

« Older   Newer »
chair_F.
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 16:05

CITAZIONE
It’s one of those classic, epic love stories and you don’t come upon those often either in movies or television where the audience is so committed to their relationship” - Amy Kaufman (GG producer), 100th ep featurette

marie.
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 16:55

Ma dai le ultime son troppo belle... La produttrice di PLL XDDDD

isabella21
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 20:03

Dai Blooper i pezzi sulla 4x02:
CITAZIONE
Stephanie Savage: Probably for me, Chuck and Blair’s scene in Gare du Nord in the Paris episode is one of my favorite scenes ever. I just thought it was um.. I’m getting a little emotional talking about it.

Josh Safran: Knowing that I wanted Blair to run off with Chuck cause I was with Chuck’s side in that episode. That was hard. It was sort of you want one thing as an audience member who loves the show and know that we need to do another thing because Blair.. that’s what Blair was feeling.

Stephanie Savage: It was just so beautiful. The visual of her in her orangey-red gown, with her incredible jewels that we literally had the man from Harry Winston, yeah, and the German Shepherd with him keeping an eye on those jewels in Gare du Nord.

Stephanie Savage: The image of them with the train station in the background as Chuck was about to leave forever and turn his back on his identity.. for me, that’s like, that’s everything of this show. That’s the fashion, the emotion, the long-term character arcs, the romance, the friendship.. because I ultimately do think that that was the big thing that came across in that scene. It wasn’t about did Blair think that she and Chuck were going to end up together.. it was just wanting him to come back, to be in her world.

Il commento sui Chair:
CITAZIONE
Stephanie Savage: Chuck and Blair, of course is a huge storyline for us and something that was a little bit surprising. You know, they have no relationship in the book whatsoever. So that was really something that’s kind of unique to the series and I think a lot grew out of Ed and Leighton’s chemistry with each other and just the fun of writing scenes with those two characters.
Chuck: I can’t tell you how glad I am, at this moment that Dianna isn’t my mother.
Blair: Hand me the book.

Amy Kaufman: It’s on of those classic, epic love stories. You don’t come upon those often either in movies or television, where the audience is so committed to their relationship.

SS: We were terrified that episode where they get together and have sex in the limo was a very early episode and it was violating a lot of sort of the mythology of the books. So it was a big risk to go there.

Josh Safran: I feel very close to the Season 2 arc of Chuck and Blair, and Chuck not being able to say ‘I love you’. It was hard for me to write those episodes without getting emotional. At the time and actually it still feels like sort of the biggest thing that you could do, like, Chuck really had to find that in himself and that was their hurdle that lasted 25 episodes.
I wrote the first one where he wouldn’t say it and I wrote the last one of that season where he finally said it.
Chuck: I love you too.
JS: That whole arc was the most meaningful to me.

OhLively
view post Posted on 1/9/2012, 20:44

Oddio ho le lacrime a gli occhi *---*
Comunque Safran sta cercando di farsi perdonare.

valechair90
view post Posted on 24/10/2012, 19:45

questa coppia è da infarto..... :gfgfdg:

chair_F.
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 10:17

CITAZIONE
And his chemistry with Leighton [Meester] — when we saw them together on screen and the power of the two of them working together but also being attracted to each other, which really inspired us to grow that character and give him some more. --- Savage about EL

x

annaritaps89
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 10:42

Savy let me love you <333
EL ç_____ç

•Sunshine S.
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 11:21

Quando leggo queste cose mi chiedo ogni volta almeno 200000000 volte perché non stanno insieme!!! È evidente a tutti e lo sanno tutti! Allora la bravura e innata come la chimica se due persone ce l'hanno è perché si piacciono. Succede che ti trovi a proprio agio a lavorare con una persona ma questo non determina quello che sprigionano EL! *bolla LeightEd stra-gonfia*

chair_F.
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 11:44

Infatti <3 la bravura e il talento sono innati, o li hai o non li hai. Ma la chimica col partner è un'altra cosa.

Voglio la retrospettiva, NAO.

:sfmlki:

annaritaps89
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 11:50

CITAZIONE (chair_F. @ 17/12/2012, 11:44) 
Voglio la retrospettiva, NAO.

Me too!
Ho bisogno che ci siano almeno cinque minuti di EL ç______ç
*prayer circle*

•Sunshine S.
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 12:37

Sicuramente parleranno dei Chair e del lavorare insieme ma la domanda che mi consuma è se sono uno di fianco all'altro *O*

annaritaps89
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 13:02

CITAZIONE (•Sunshine S. @ 17/12/2012, 12:37) 
ma la domanda che mi consuma è se sono uno di fianco all'altro

tumblr_m3i69oOBJV1qa0z0f

•Sunshine S.
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 14:47

Io per rito scaramantico non mi esprimo e faccio silenzio stampa come sempre ;) speriamo porti bene *si morde la lingua da una settimana*

pablitam89
view post Posted on 17/12/2012, 17:21

Penso che le parole della Savy dicano tutto <3333

374 replies since 17/10/2008, 13:32   9226 views